Keep your dog in view: With a dog camera
You are wondering if your pet is showing stress reactions or peacefully sleeping in the basket when you are out of the house all day? A dog camera allows you to monitor your dog or cat's video. Especially with dogs and cats, being alone can be problematic because they bother the neighbors either by barking or scratching your furniture due to stress.
Tips for your purchase
There are many dog cameras on the market. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before opting for an indoor surveillance camera:
- Make sure that the pet camera has both a microphone and a speaker
- The camera should have a live stream to your smartphone - important!
- Pay attention to an infrared function, this also allows visibility in the dark
- The dog camera should have a good image resolution, at least HD
- In addition, the surveillance camera should have motion detection