Theia SL940P 4K compatible varifocal telephoto lens can be used for remote surveillance and license plate recognition.
It is designed for sensors such as 1/2.5" 5MP and 1/2.3" 4K resolution.
Excellent IR correction allows day/night operation without the need to refocus when switching to IR illumination.
The lens can be adjusted for focal lengths from 9-40mm, ensuring the right image details.
Theia SL940P with 9mm focal length Theia SL940P with 40mm focal length
Similar to Theia's other lenses, the SL940P is a high-quality lens that allows installers to take full advantage of the high resolution of HD and multi-megapixel cameras. The lens can be used on cameras with resolutions up to five megapixels and provides a sharp image from edge to edge.
The lens is IR corrected for use with true day/night cameras. This IR correction focuses IR light from artificial lighting to the same plane as visible light, so the image remains sharp when the day/night camera switches to night mode, unlike lenses without IR that require refocusing.
Features of the Theia SL940P:
- 9-40mm for long range and field of view optimization
- Supports multi-megapixel resolution cameras for demanding applications with five megapixels or more
- Compact design for installation in dome cameras up to 4" mini-dome size
- IR-corrected for true day/night cameras
- CS mount with slip ring for easy installation and positioning
- For 1/3", 1/2.7" HD, 1/2.5" and 1/2.3" 4K* sensors
- Designed with DC auto iris, P-Iris (precise iris) and manual iris
Focal length: 9mm - 40mm
Lens type: Variable focal length
Aperture: F/1.5 to closed
Iris control: P-Iris
Resolution: Up to 5 megapixels, 4K compatible
Horizontal angle of view: 36 - 8.5 °
Day/night use: Yes, IR corrected
Nominal format: 1/2.5
Thread: CS mount
Please find additional photos and videos:
There are no reviews yet.