Dahua IP network recorder with 80Mbit / second as 8 channel video recorder for smooth shots and display of up to 8 cameras with 8 megapixels!
For the continuous recording and storage of videos in the network, the network recorder is the safest technology.
It can connect 8 IP network cameras whose power can be realized via the network cable. There are 8 network POE outputs available to send the power to the cameras through the network cable. This simplifies the installation, since no additional power supply has to be provided at the installation site.
Thanks to the ONVIF protocol, in addition to Dahua IP cameras, many other brands can be connected to the NVR. If the network cameras to be connected are not listed in the Dahua list, a generic protocol will be used, provided it has the ONVIF standard.
Latest compression methods
The network recorder supports the compression method H.264 and H.265: This reduces the video data of the network cameras to a minimum, which saves considerable storage capacity. Keep in mind, however, that compressing videos with H.264 and H.265 only makes sense if the pictures are not too dark, as this method can not compress noise; the effect of compression would not be effective.
There are several ways to view stored or live video:
1. HDMI output: Here you can connect monitors with HDMI input.
2. VGA output: For older monitors that do not have HDMI input, the VGA connection is used. Both outputs, ie HDMI and VGA, can be operated simultaneously. This allows the videos to be displayed simultaneously on both monitors.
3. IMUO APP: With the Dahua own APP "IMOU" both individual network cameras and the network recorder can be displayed. Through the P2P technology you can see the live videos as well as the stored videos. You can access the recorder from anywhere, from Wi-Fi networks as well as from all mobile networks. Various functions can also be set via the app.
Recorded videos can be searched by various criteria to retrieve events: by time, date, alarm message and motion detection. So you need little time to find the important sequences of the recording.
The recording settings for the 8-channel network video recorder are very diverse:
1. Manual: if no recording settings have been made, the video of all network cameras can be started manually.
2. Automatic: Via a calendar function, the connected network cameras can be recorded with an individual setting. For this purpose, a recording rhythm is set, such as weekdays from 7:00 to 21:00, for each camera individually.
3. Motion detection: The recording of the respective camera does not start until the camera detects a movement in the surveillance area.
4. The network recorder has alarm inputs that allow the connection of mechanical safety elements such as door contact, PIR detectors and alarm systems. When an alarm is received, the previously determined camera is recorded.
The Dahua network recorder NVR4108-8P-4KS has 1 SATA III port:
Here you can connect 1 hard drive each with 6TB storage capacity. With 8 connected Full HD cameras, which record 24 hours a day, can be stored over 16 days.
The delivery time of the NVR when ordering with a built-in hard disk is delayed by about 1 - 2 days due to the hard disk setup. Our service is the free installation and configuration of the hard disk.
Further NVR video recorders from 4 to 8 channel versions can be found in our NVR Recorder category.
Our service team is always at your disposal under 02433/964 25 80, or you send your inquiry with our contact form.