The Dahua PTZ WiFi camera as a mini dome for indoor and outdoor use: SD1203T-GN-W with 3x controllable optical zoom, electronic pan / tilt mechanism, audio and IR night vision LED
Equipped with a powerful 2 megapixel sensor, the PTZ WiFi camera generates high-resolution and color-neutral videos, even in the dark. The built-in zoom lens with a focal length of 2.7mm - 8,1mm can be adapted to any installation location. The WLAN camera has 3 infrared LEDs with a range of 15 meters and is equipped with an SD card slot for local recording of videos.
High-resolution videos even in the dark
The 2 megapixel sensor is a very bright chip, specially developed for taking pictures under difficult lighting conditions. Even in extremely low light, the sensor still produces colored and low-noise videos. In the dark without residual light, the built-in infrared night vision LEDs ensure detailed, high-resolution video. With the "Starlight" sensor you can take excellent pictures despite poor ambient lighting.
If no additional light sources are available for night monitoring, the PTZ camera with built-in infrared (night vision) LED works even in absolute darkness. An area of up to 15 meters is illuminated.
Latest compression technology H.265 +
In order to save the video data of the camera in a space-saving way and also to reduce the amount of data during data transmission, the latest cameras such as the Dahua PTZ camera work with H.265 + technology. Here, up to 50% of the data volume is saved compared to the standard H.264 compression method.
High-contrast and detailed reproduction thanks to WDR
In order to get a true picture even in extreme backlight situations or strong differences in brightness (recordings from inside to outside such as parking garages or office entrances), Dahua relies on a further development of the WDR technology. In this way, many details can be seen in the picture, even if the dark parts of the picture are almost black.
Extensive alerting options
The PTZ camera has various event detections such as motion detection, manipulation, network separation and sabotage detection. The alarm processes can be programmed here.
Further features of the PTZ camera SD1A203:
Audio input and output
Vandal-proof housing with IK08
P2P technology for easy integration into the home network and transmission of video signals to mobile phones and tablets
Protection of privacy by masking parts of the image that should not be captured by video surveillance.
Programming of tours, i.e. positions that the camera can automatically move one after the other.
We are happy to help you by phone on 02433/964 25 80 when it comes to planning and preparing your video surveillance system. We would be happy to advise you, even with more complex systems. Take advantage of our 25 years of experience in the field of video security technology!
- 1/2,8” Sony® STARVIS™ CMOS sensor, 2 MP
- H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG
- Digital resolution: 1080P (1920x1080), 1,3MP (1280x960), 720P (1280x720), D1 (704x576), CIF (352x288)
- Stream 1: 1080P, 1,3MP, 720P (1~25 fps)
- Stream 2: D1, CIF (1~25 fps)
- Stream 3: 720P , D1, CIF (1~25 fps)
- Day/night mode with removable mechanical filter
- IR illumination: 3 leds, up to 15 meters
- Minimum illumination: 0,005 lux F1.8 (color) / 0,0005 lux F1.8 (B/W), 0 lux IR On
- 4X optical zoom: 2,8 ~ 8,1 mm
- Viewing angle: 105°~31,6°(H)
- Focus control: auto, semi auto and manual
- Automatic Iris Control
- 16X digital zoom
- White balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Tracking, Manual, Sodium Lamp, Luz Natural, Farola
- Gain control: auto and manual
- Backlight compensation (BLC, HLC)
- WDR true (120 dB)
- 2D and 3D noise reduction
- Digital Defog
- ROI supported
- Motion detection supported
- Privacy mask supported up to 24 zones and up to 8 zones on same view
- Count people in the area; generate report
- Perimeter protection: Tripwire and intrusion. Support alarm triggering by target types (human and vehicle). Support filtering false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc.
- Face detection supported
- SMD supported
- Event trigger: Motion detection, Video tampering, Scene changing, Network disconnection, IP address conflict, Illegal Access, Storage anomaly
- General Intelligence: Object Abandoned/Missing
- Horizontal positioner: 0° ~ 355°
- Vertical positioner: 5° ~ 90°
- Manual speed: 0,1° ~ 70°/sec. (H), 0,1° ~ 30°/sec. (V)
- Preset speed: 80°/sec. (H), 40°/sec. (V)
- 300 presets
- 8 rounds (up to 32 presets per round)
- Speed adjustment
- WiFi: Yes
- Audio: 1 in / 1 out
- MicroSD card slot up to 256GB (card is not included)
- Network interface: RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- Network protocols: IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, Qos, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-2), DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, IGMP, ICMP, DHCP, PPPoE, ARP, RTCP
- Compatible with ONVIF, CGI
- Unicast / Multicast streaming method
- Up to 20 users
- Remote display with IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Software management Smart PSS, DSS
- Compatible with smartphone IOS and Android
- Power supply: 12V DC /1,5A (3W, 8,5W with IR ON)
- PoE supported (802.3af)
- Working temperature -30°C ~ +60°C
- RH: ≤95%
- Lightning-proof 6KV
- Metal case
- Dimensions: Ø128 x 65,4 (Al) mm
- Weight: 485 g
Please find additional documentation here: